Birthday Count down

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

04012009 I am 17mths old...!!! 10.5kg & 82cm with total of 12 tooths

It has been more than 2 month since mummy updated my blog... Mummy have been so busy with me nowadays and hardly have time to update our blog or can say mummy is too lazy or also can say I do not have many pics for mummy to post cos daddy is super lazy... I am super busy everyday like my kor kor javier, whatever he do, I will follow, make mummy super headache also, can see that mummy almost puke blood in front of us le..

My milestones as per 17mths...
  1. Always fuss for people to carry me especially mummy and my Anna jie jie.., I will say...bao...bao..
  2. Like to tip toe and always fall becos of that and hv many blue black on my leg
  3. Nod and shake my head to answer Umh...YES or NO, I don't know how to speak up yet...
  4. Call Mama = Mummy & Papa = Daddy
  5. See any food will ask for it(have very sharp eye on food), whatever people eat, I will Nod my head non stop when people ask me want or not...me super greedy de...even full liao also want to eat.
  6. Once notice people want to go out, quickly get shoes and climb on my stroller waiting for people to belt me.
  7. Follow what kor kor is playing, very busy and tired everyday
  8. I love to look for cat outside my window or by my main door everyday
  9. Throw tantrums very often
  10. I love to dance during cold storage & ribeena TV commercial and I love to watch the Fedex Dog commercial too...!! I love dogs...!!
  11. I am still scared of strangers, need sometime to warm up before I get down to walk or play.
  12. When I see adult laughing during a TV program, I will laugh with them also but not sure what i am laughing though.
  13. Will warm up first and make friends when I get to know other kids and later after warm up can hug non-stop, even give my wet kisses to them....yucks...!!
  14. Words I start to use so far...Cat, Bird, Bus, Ball, Dog, Car..
  15. I loves to kick ball ball with my Kor Kor and also like to play exciting games, make Kor Kor chase me and will rush to mummy, daddy, Popo or Anna Jie Jie to get them to carry me...wow...thats really exciting...very " Chi Ji"...I like it...than I will scream and giggle...
  16. I also start to like whatever Kor Kor play, I ride on his scooter, his roller car, chasing game and kick ball ball...now I am addicted to playground too, same like Kor Kor...cos of my tip toe, I fell so many times on the playground and my knee cap have so many bruises now.
  17. I always like to call people to come by saying...lai..lai..lai...loud and clear.
  18. Last but not least, I love to carry the stool/small chair around and sit on it.

Will get mummy to post some of my pics soon...i think mummy have manage to load some pass videos and pics...will update real soon, stay tune....

No comments: