Birthday Count down

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chloe & Mummy Birth Story ...

3rd Aug(38wks visit) - visited Dr Chua and was told that my blood pressure super high 170/90, need to induce within the next few days as baby also big size.(My heart was up and down, not sure if to go for natural or c-sec) call Dr Chua to double check as I decided to go get my princess out the next day 4 Aug, her advise was that she see no problem of me delivering my gal naturally as its my 2nd kid and Im big size also, will hv enough strength to get her out by natural. So...my mind was set to go for natural the nxt morning.

4 Aug - the day is here...
6.30am - woke up and wash up before my elder boy gets up and want to follow me, unfortunately he woke up jz after I was done with washing and changing, my mum was over to handle him when I'm away. Get him to takes his shower while I sneak out with hb(7.30am)

8am - Arrive at TMC for registration

8.20am - Was up at the labor ward, change and get ready..the nurse there was nice,I only known her as nurse chin..we chat and she get to know my medical history and my 1st delivery...I told her I'm so scared as my 1st delivery my pelvic muscle tear and cant walk for 4days after birth. She keep telling me, I will be ok...

8.40am - she shave me below...

8.50am - the anethetist arrives, draw some blood from me also...guess is for the cordblood thingee, then he starts to look for the gap in between my back bones, cant locate it as I swell up from my feet even up to my back...he poke me so many times...make me so nervous...finally I was ask to bend my back and found it...

9.10am - Dr Chua came in, she check my cervic again, super pain lor and also told me I am 4cm dilated even before inducing...then she breaks my water bag and say I shlould be delivering before noon time. Next I thk thy put on the inducing medicine...

9.15-10.30am - my contractions comes and goes...the pain I still can tahan... (the nurse came in and out to check on my contractions)

10.35am - my contractions becomes stronger and stronger..I start to cry in pain...my hb massage my tummy where the contraction hurts me so much(no nurse was in my room)

10.45am - I start to cry and scream in pain...hb see the metre...my contraction has gone to the top limit for me, he press the bell for nurse...within seconds..the nurse came in...she ask me to relax and not to cry....how to man..i was in so much pain as the epidural thy apply is the minimum as thy want me to feel the urge to push....within the next minutes...I told hb and the nurse that I feel my gal's head and need to push....I scream and cry so loud...the nurse also got scared and call another nurse in...their hands was busy to prepare all the stuff I need, they thought still got sometime before Dr Chua is up...

10.55am -I still scream in pain and the nurse helps me with the gas to breath as I cry until I'm breathless... I cant wait for them to ask me to push..I'm already pushing as I could feel the head coming out...1 push, thy already can see my baby's head...than the nurse ask me not to push liao...as Dr Chua not arrive yet, scared I tear if I push again...the next seconds, Dr Chua is in....she quickly wear her gown...

11.06am - Dr Chua sit down and ask me to push again...my gal is out liao....

11.30am - cordblood was drawn and stitches was done...

The thing I hate most was laying in the labor ward for 2.5hrs...me and hb keep asking when we could go up to the ward...but was told that rooms are not ready.

2pm - Was wheel up to the ward...I was told by nurse that I should not get down from bed for next 6hrs as my epidural not worn off...but the fact is my epidural have alrdy worn off even before I was wheel up to the ward as its so minimal, the nurse told me they will gv me a bedpan...but thy never lor, I also dun feel like peeing..thy also say thy will help me to clean my wound which thy never done also...the only thing thy done is to check my blood pressure every few hours...as it did not come down.

7.30pm - I got down my bed and go toilet pee myself...

Whole day, we did not get to see our princess as nurse say she is cold, need the lights on her.

5 Aug - Get to see her more often today...as got visitors

6 Aug - Discharged

No comments: